This is an examination to determine the suitability of your eyes for contact lenses.
- The optometrist will firstly perform a full eye examination, along with checking the front surface of the eye.
- The different lens options will be discussed with you and depending on how often you want to wear the lenses ie full time, sport, social etc a recommendation will be made.
- You will then be shown exactly how to insert and remove the contact lenses.
- Trial lenses will be given to you to take home.
- An aftercare appointment will be made for you to return wearing the lenses where the fit and comfort is assessed. An order can then be placed.